Hey everyone, i just finished eating my new addiction…And think its SO good i would like to share!
Its called: Broiled Grapefruit…Doesn’t sound good but look at the recipe, its for 8 servings but we only do one grapefruit so me and hubby can share, and its a wonderful snack!!! I tweaked the recipe a little bit, and did the cinnamon and sugar mixed together and all through out the sections, i also added a little bit more butter cause its better that way in my opinion. Healthy, and easy! ENJOY, and let me know what you think, or at least comment, it makes me want to keep posting..haha
- 4 grapefruit
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 4 teaspoons butter
- Preheat your oven’s broiler.
- Cut the grapefruits in half, and use a small serrated knife to cut out the sections in the halves. Spoon the sections and juice into a bowl, then scrape out all of the remaining thick skins and pulp. Spoon the sections from the bowl back into the halves. This is best done one half at a time.
- Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over the top of each grapefruit half, adjusting as you see fit. Dot with butter. Place the halves on a cookie sheet.
- Broil for 3 to 5 minutes, until the butter is melted and sugar is starting to turn brown.
- Enjoy, with Hubby (added by me) :)